This stovetop espresso maker to serve you savoring the most out of your favorite coffee, now you can really put overpriced coffee shops behind!
Unscrew the 3 parts of espresso pot. Including the upper pot, the funnel and the base. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the safety valve
Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso. Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using handle for leverage.(Medium or fine recommended, like illy moka, lavazza espresso, no need to tamp or press, make sure no leftover on the edge to avoid coffee taste bitter)
Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot. Heat until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process
When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor
✔1.Grind coffee for moka use, slightly more coarse than esspresso.Never place extracts, powders, oils or instant coffee in the filter or vessel as clog the filter plate
✔2.Heat may be too high if pot produces coffee with a burnt like taste.Try lowering the heat on your next batch. It may take some trial and error
✔3.For best tasting results always use filtered water
✔4.Never use the pot without water
✔5.If air or water leakage occurs in the middle, please adjust or replace the rubber ring in time
Clean regularly after each use
Do not ressemble until all parts are completely dry
Don’t use is the dishwasher
Don’t use abrasive products to clean
- Attract Everyone >>Mirror finish, food grade stainless steel moka pot, internal frosted, this stovetop savior must you create the most delectable hot beverages. Fill your home with the rich, smooth aromas of your favorite brew, in any style you like to drink it.
- Easy To Use>>The coffee maker espresso machine is easy to use: Fill the lower part of the three-part espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the cooker to boil. Your espresso is ready within minutes! Just use small or medium fire to ensure stable performance.
- Makes 9 Cups Small Espresso Shots >>Make up to 9 demitasse cups (450ML) of rich espresso. Ideal for lovers or 3~4 familys to drink.Volumes quoted are ‘max boiler capacity’.Enough for a warm breakfast in bed or a midnight nightcap with friends.
- Accurate Measurement >>You can get exactly 3 coffee measuring scoops( 1TBLS,1TSP,1/2TSP).Engraved measurement is easy to read. You will like it.
- Multi-function >>Suitable for use on gas, ceramic stove tops, 24h directly e-mail support