KIND REMINDER BEFORE PURCHASE:
1: Your original motor base must be 7 fins. The Nutra Ninja Replacement Blade can’t fit all the 7 fins blender’s motor base: there are too many models of ninja blender blade, if the last two digitals(not part of model #) or any character is difference, please don’t purchase it
2: Your blender model must be identical with our stated model.
“ONLY COMPATABLE WITH” 7 fins model Auto iQ BL2012, BL2013, BL480, BL480D, BL481, BL482-30, BL486CO, BL487, BL487A, BL488W, BL490, BL491, BL492, BL492W, BL640, BL641, BL642, BL642W, BL642Z, BL680A, BL682, NN100, NN100A, NN101, NN102, BL2012.
NOT FIT FOR BL660, BL663, BL740, BL770, BL771,BL773CO, BL780, BL780,BL820,BL830,BL450,BL451-70,BL454-70,BL482-70. Please check your model carefully before purchasing.
TIPS FOR USAGE
1. You are recommended to replace your ninja blender every 6 months or as needed for optimal performance
2. Please check whether the gear of the bottom loosen or tighten before use. If it’s loosen, please tighten it
3. Please check the rubber gasket and be sure it is put snugly into the bottom blade. (The rubber gasket is used to avoiding leakage）
4. Do not overfill! To avoid spilling, do not add ingredients past the “Max” fill line
5. Place the replacement blade onto the cup and screw it tightly until you have a good seal
6. Please make sure it in right place and locked tightly
7. Do not run your blender over 4 minutes at a time to prevent overheating of the blender
- Ninja Replacement Blade –7 Fins, 4″/10CM diameter, 165g, made of food grade PP and stainless steel (Should you have any question about this item, feel free to contact us! ) Packing include: 1x 7 Fins Bottom Blade Assembly, 1 x Replacement Gasket Rubber
- BL2013, BL480, BL480D, BL481, BL482-30, BL486CO, BL487, BL487A, BL488W, BL490, BL491, BL492, BL492W, BL640, BL641, BL642, BL642W, BL642Z, BL680A, BL682, NN100, NN100A, NN101, NN102, BL2012 (Please confirm your blender need 7 fins replacement blade before purchasing)
- Note1: The rubber gasket in bottom blade maybe loosened during transportation. Before using the bottom blade, please check the rubber gasket and be sure it is put snugly into the replacement bottom blade
- Note2: Please TAKE OFF the PRE-INSTALLED GASKET in the bottom blade, if you’re going to use this replacement gasket
- Note3: Be careful of the blade when open the package