Making rice and whole grains in the Hamilton Beach Rice Cooker is as easy as placing the ingredients in the bowl and turning it on. The rice will cook perfectly on its own, giving you time to prepare the rest of your meal. There’s no need to worry about boiling water, adjusting the temperature or even setting a timer – it will automatically shift to warm once the cook cycle is complete. With a 2-8 cup cooked rice capacity, you can cook a small side dish or enough for the whole family.
- With rice rinse/steam basket
- 8 cup capacity. Cook sorghum, buckwheat, barley, quinoa, millet, wheat berries and farro to perfection in the Rice Cooker. Use the included measuring cup for perfect water to rice or grain ratio
- Simple, one-touch operation
- Automatically switches to keep warm after cooking
- Removable nonstick cooking pot
- 8 Cups Cooked/4 Cups Uncooked